This week at work I decided to make a questionnaire that surveyed people about condiments. (Yes, I have a super fun job.) The responses we got were pretty interesting–no one like Hunts ketchup–and in some cases hilarious. One in particular amused me and my friend Sara Plourde immensely. She was even inspired to make a drawing depicting the response:
If you’d like to take the questionnaire and/or see the results, you can find it here: Word of Mouth’s Official Condiment Questionnaire
Ok! On to more internet hilarity.
1. There’s a new antibiotic in town…
And even more exciting news, a system for finding even MORE antibiotics. Read more here:
2. These are made of paper. Whoa.
3. How they make artisan candy canes
4. Submitted without comment
5. The origins of jive talk in the movie Airplane
Plus, the entire scene: