It’s Halloween. Happy day of candy eating, tricking, and dressing up. Derek and I will be handing out candy to maudlin teenagers that are frankly, TOO OLD to be begging for candy, especially when their costumes are woefully sub-par. Yes, I am the grinch that stole Halloween.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
1. Benedict Cumberbatch clears up that whole peng-wings debacle.
2. I have never agreed with a poster more.
Just say NO to raisins. Always and forever.
3. Daniel Radcliffe raps Blackalicious’ Alphabet Aerobics
I thought the Harry Potter movies were pretty good. But Daniel Radcliffe? He is the real deal. I wish we were friends so we could hang out and play video games together. Sigh.
4. From one of my favorite blogs: Maddie on Things.
This dog is so patient.
5. If you’ve ever had to tape down cords, this video will blow your mind.
2 Replies to “Week of October 27th – Best of Liver Lovers Unite”
Great sharing. I hope mine from Dan Pink comes close to matching. You done good. As in Boffo. sQs
PS – When the GaffFun is self-propelled will really get my attention. My first job at one of America’s first independent (no network) TV stations, KPHO-TV, was “slapping” C and D cables attached to, then clunky, tripod supported B&W TV cameras. Circa 1950s. Those were truly TV pioneer days. There’s a lame softbound book about it called The Hungry Eye in which your Dad is referenced in an incomprehensible manner.