It’s Throwback Thursday!
A throwback to the 2nd grade Derek (1986-1987).
- That collar is almost as big as my head!
- You will never find me in a blue and white oxford stripe shirt – I can’t put one on without being transported back in time to an Olan Mills photography studio.
- I had lots of tiny freckles back then and let’s talk about that hair! It’s so shiny!
- Does that look like a face that could get into trouble? I don’t think so.
I don’t know what grade this is from, maybe 1st or 2nd? I have a few thoughts about this:
- I really wish I still had a monogrammed red sweater.
- It sort of looks like my hair has layers? But that doesn’t make sense. Also my bangs look pretty uneven which I’m sure I had something to do with.
- I look like I’m a member of the Tiny Young Republicans. I did have a pretty big crush on Alex P. Keaton back in the day, so it’s kind of understandable.